Neck pain is a very common ailment, especially in a world where so many of us spend hours each day hunched over a computer or work station. Over time, this position creates muscular imbalances that can lead to chronic neck and shoulder pain.
Get Rid of Your Neck Pain for Good
At Atlanta Medical Clinic, we offer cutting-edge technology to address the underlying causes of your chronic neck pain.
We commonly treat patients who have neck pain from:
- Muscle strains: Repetitive movements, sudden unexpected motion, or sleeping with your neck in an unnatural position can cause muscle strain in your neck or shoulder.
- Repetitive motion: Sitting at a computer or leaning forward in a car while driving for hours at a time can lead to muscle strains in your neck.
- Injuries: Sports injuries, car accidents, and work-related accidents often lead to neck pain.
- Age: Your joints become stiffer and less flexible as you age, which can contribute to neck pain.
- Herniated discs: Nerve compression in your neck may develop into neck pain and soreness if not treated properly.
How Do I Make an Appointment?
Get a free consultation by calling 404.872.8837 or simply fill out the form on the side of this page.
What Neck Pain Treatments Does Atlanta Medical Offer?
We provide many options for alleviating your chronic neck pain:
Spinal decompression, a non-surgical procedure that can alleviate pinched nerves in your back that cause neck and shoulder pain.
Chiropractic care, which can correct your structural alignment, alleviate pain and allow your body to naturally heal itself.
Physical therapy, which focuses on strengthening and stretching your muscles, tendons, and ligaments that support your vertebrae.