Low Force Chiropractic
Spinal Subluxations can best be portrayed as particular areas of spinal malfunction, causing irritation on your body’s central nervous system. The outcome is separation from wholeness and a shortcoming to have well-being. Only your “vertebrates” have a chemical mechanism that allows you to feel a state of well-being.
In other words, there is a sequence of chemical reactions that take place in your nervous system, and when working properly, you think, “I FEEL GOOD”.
The common denominator is your spinal cord and spine.
If your spine is allowed to express itself without subluxations, you can express full potential. If your nervous system “feels good”, then normally the rest of your body “feels good” too.
Research published in a respected psychiatry journal showed success in decreasing anxiety and depression levels, and increased measurements of well-being, when low force adjustments were received.
Low force is the most up-to-date, modern chiropractic technique available. It was created for scientific research to understand the health benefits of chiropractic. As such, it is a combination of the ”best-of-the-best” techniques of chiropractic treatment and assessment.
Low Force Chiropractic Adjustments
Our chiropractors will examine your spinal column for areas where your nervous system is being impaired by subluxations and will convey an adjustment using this adjuster: you will feel a fast impulse into the muscles in your spinal column (pain-free).
This reflects what the hands were meant to do with more precision and less force than ever before by hand. The advantage of the adjuster is that it can provide a particular frequency into the nerve endings of your spinal column, at the exact point of where nerve function has been irritated.
Jump start your Body’s “Electrical System”
This technique is not so much an approach to manually stretch or realign your body. It is a procedure to stimulate your nervous system so that it will release and decrease pressure, helping your body to correct itself.
Correcting Subluxations With The Adjuster
The adjuster instrument was created to duplicate what the hands aim to accomplish during a chiropractic care adjustment. The characteristics that make the adjuster tool something unique and powerful are:
1) PRECISION: When using an adjuster we can identify the precise point on your spine that needs an adjustment.
2) CLEAR-CUT: The force, frequency of energy, torque and thrust contributed by the adjuster have been made to execute the exact amount of energy to help conduct normal nerve function.
3) GENTLE: An adjuster can be used on your spine in a relaxed position with a contained amount of force.
4) QUICK: The especially quick but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the performance of this adjustment and the reason it is so gentle.
5) RECOIL: Another secret ingredient built into the Integrator is recoil: This bounce in the impulse raises your body’s nerve system response.
6) TORQUE: Subatomic molecules, atoms, muscles and human bodies all maneuver in three dimensions: The three-dimensional impulse of the adjuster augments the performance of the human body.
7) EFFICIENT: The benefits of an adjuster have been measured by scientific research and it has been published in major medical journals.
8) DEPENDABLE: The way that the adjuster conveys an adjustment is very reliable, so that the correct amount of force and energy is transferred on every adjustment.
9) RECOGNIZED: The adjuster is patented for the correction of subluxations, holds a CE license and is registered with an FDA 510k.